Partnership with Courant S.A.
Since its foundation in 1983, Corelco has maintained a close partnership with Courant SAS, manufacturer of tubular sheathes and plastic grids for the construction industry mains power.
Founded in 1953 by Emile COURANT, Courant SAS began producing tubular sheathes in 1963 and rapidly became a main contender within the French market.
Today, Courant SAS has a staff of 130, extrudes 140 000 kilometers of tubular sheath per year and has a sales figure of 30 million Euros.
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- Flexpro ®, tubular isolated conduit, non flame spread with slip additive
- Prefilco ®, pre-wired tubular isolated conduit, non flame spread
- TPC, double walled conduit, tubular exterior
- EUREK ®, warning grid device for all buried networks
- Balisage, flagged grid for construction sites and any other area
For further information regarding COURANT and its products, visit their Website at : www.courant.fr