In order to give the best quality level and efficiency, we propose to start the line with customer at Corelco’s work shop.
1) Validation of pipes and production parameters.
- Validation of products : weight per meter, dimensions, mechanical characteristics.
- Validation of the production line running well according the order : Process, production speed or output rate, specific request, electrical, automation...etc
Two or three peoples, engineer &/or technician, will be trained during three or five days.
The goal of this training is to give the skill to the customer to install and to start up the line on his own in the best conditions.
Of course Corelco could commission the line at customer’s plant production.
- Production line start up, production process study, emergency stop, process failure.
- All production line equipment will be studied, process, electrical and automation.
- How to change a tool, die head, a set of mould blocks.
- Control cabinet cabling.
- How to install the line, electrical connections, pneumatic and water.
- A technical documentation will be supplied by Corelco.
Obviously it is cost-free except for :
- Trainee travelling and accommodation expenses.
- Expenses for an interpreter if needed.
5) Customer assistance on raw material
In order to improve the product quality, if customer desires, it will be possible to make some test trials.
These trials must be scheduled.
Specific raw material will be supplied by customer.