HEATING & PLUMBING
Empty and Pre assembled sheath
The sanitarian market is characterized by three types of corrugated pipes, sheaths:
- Empty sheaths in which the installer will set the water tube to protect.
- Pre-assembled sheaths
- Pre-assembled twin sheaths
The packaging is done in 25 to 100m coils
Pre-assembled sheaths can be made of different materials, copper, cross-linked polyethylene, PEXa, b, c, and multilayers.
(PeXalPex Composite Tubes)
It is understood that the underfloor heating is not concerned by these corrugated pipes.
1997 Corelco launches its first Pre-assembled corrugated pipe extrusion line, an unprecedented innovation that will value the domestic water heating market.
2014, this technology is present in more than 15 countries al l over the world
– Space saving: avoids double storage (sheath + PEX) in the warehouse.
– Ready-to-use product: selling point for the distributor.
– New product facing the future: will allow conquering new markets.
– 50% time savings: no need of two people to install: reduced labor cost.
– PP-PE Production, to order to satisfy many international standards.
Filling capacity can be up to 80%, but some countries may impose lower rates, CSTB (FR) imposes a maximum rate of 73%
A wide range of usable water pipes, PEX-a, PEX-b, PEX-c, with or without AOB (anti oxygen barrier), Aluminum Multilayer.
Empty sheath production Class 450N
|Corrugators||Mold pairs||Sheaths Ø mm||Speed PP-PE|
|EC50L||65||16 à 50||10 à 20||42 à 99|
|EC50LL||93||16 à 50||14 à 35||70 à 140|
Pre-assembled sheath production Class 450N
|Corrugators||Mold pairs||Ø PEX mm||Sheaths Ø mm||Speed PP-PE|
|EC50L||65||10 à 50||16 à 50||10 à 20||42 à 99|
|EC50LL||93||10 à 32||16 à 50||14 à 30||70 à 140|
These data may vary according to customers goal.
Twin pre-assembled sheath production Class 450N
|Corrugators||Mold pairs||Ø PER mm||Sheaths Ø mm||Speed PP-PE|
|EC50L||65||Duo 12||Duo 22||10||60|
|Duo 16||Duo 28||8||75|
|EC50LL||93||Duo 12||Duo 22||15||95|
|Duo 16||Duo 28||12||115|
These data may vary according to customer goal.
16 PEX in Ø26 sheath @ 26m / min, meaning 100Kg / h