Pre insulated water pipe
Pre insulated water pipe – In line process
Energy saving is the one of the most important aim of the 21st century.
Pre-insulated water pipe is the right answer for energy saving and can be implemented for all hot & cold water networks, such as:
Hot & cold sanitary water
- 1 Water pressure pipe, PE100, PEX, PexAlPex, PB, Copper…
- 1 Corrugated pipe as mechanical protection of the foam.
- 1 Insulating foam, PE,PB…
- 1 Heating cable
- 1 Tube to be fed by a detectable wire to detect the system from the ground.
- Energy saving
- Guaranted waterproofness
- Resistance to temperatures from -25 ° C to + 90 ° C depending on the polymers used and the standards to be met
- System ready to be used
In line process, the corrugation line is down the straight line
- Extrusion of the water pressure pipe
- Addition of the heating cable + the pipe + the foam
- Extrusion of the corrugated pipe around the pre insulated water pipe
- Coiling of the pre insulated water pressure pipe
In some cases, corrugation extrusion could be made off line starting from coils of pre-insulated pipe.
|Corrugatormodel||Corrugated pipe||Water pipe||Foam||Kg/h|
|EC 160LV||Ø 40-160||Ø 32-75||*||250|
|EC 260LV||Ø 63-250||Ø 32-100||*||300|
Foam specifications are part of customer requirements according to technical standard to be acheived.